You might ask, “What’s been going on, the blog and session reminders stopped months ago?” The short answers is “LOTS:”
- We recruited a new board for the Vernon Mount Parks Foundation.
- They are helping us plan the “Heart Of the Park Party” that will be on June 4th.
- We’re completing the second of two connector trails for the Heart of the Park Public Trails Facility.
- We just flagged and we await approval to start work on the first flow line of the HOP Bike Park.
- We just completed two promotions; the Tulip Street Fair and Skagit Valley Food Co-op’s 4% Friday.
- We’re selling raffle tickets to win a Giant Anthem 27.5” full-suspension MTB worth $2,200.
- We just updated the Little Mountain Trail Map, which will be kept current going forward.
- And lastly, we just launched a new “user-centric” website for Little Mountain Park…
Session reminders are now available on Facebook so, be sure to "Like" to get trail updates.
Jim “JT” Taylor
Mount Vernon Trail Builders