LITTLE MOUNTAIN TRAIL-A-THON
Sunday, september 23rd
1:00 PM Check-in, 2:05 PM Start
This route is a classic PNW up-and-down hike, treating hikers to some of the Park's most beautiful but, little seen sections. Hikers will head from the starting line to the Park's Darvil trail access and then work their way up the West Loop trail to where it connects at the middle of Bonnie & Clyde. From here they'll head north to Ginny's trail, which ultimately will lead them to both of the scenic viewpoints at the summit. The way down begins with the Ridge trail, connecting them to Bonnie & Clyde and then on to the upper end of West Loop where they will work their way back down to the finish. This moderately difficult 6.3k hike translates to about 4 miles with a total of 1,021' of elevation gain.
FUNDRAISER PARTICIPATION REWARDS
This year we are offering all participants the option of paying a straight $25 entry fee or, a $0 entry fee for being a Trail-A-Thon fundraiser by soliciting donations benefitting Little Mountain Park's Heart of the Park Facility. In addition to $0 entry fee, registered "Fundraiser" participants will also earn "Trail Bucks" - rewards based on much money they raise for our cause that are good for food, drinks, raffle tickets, and even auction items at the Trail Mixer Party following the Trail-A-Thon:
- RAISE $50 = $0 ENTRY FEE, EVENT BALL CAP
- RAISE $100 = $0 ENTRY FEE, EVENT BALL CAP, $10 IN TRAIL BUCKS
- RAISE $200 = $0 ENTRY FEE, EVENT BALL CAP, $20 IN TRAIL BUCKS
- RAISE $300 = $0 ENTRY FEE, EVENT BALL CAP, $30 IN TRAIL BUCKS
- ETC., ETC.
Being A Trail-A-Thon Fundraiser Is Easy…
- Complete the registration form and download your pledge card master.
- Find some donors to support you and fill out a pledge card for each one.
- Turn in your pledge cards and the funds you collected at event check-in.
- Collect your rewards after you cross the finish line.